Google+ House Revivals: Life is Good

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Life is Good

I'd like to introduce my first EVER guest poster, my dear friend Tina from Life is Good.  Tina is a published author, and is co-hosting the Blogging from A to Z Challenge this year.  Here she is!

Hello House Revivals Fans! I'm honored to be able to challenge you today. Amanda and I have been friends for 20 years, and though geography keeps us apart physically, Facebook and blogging is keeping our friendship intact. In fact, it was Amanda who helped launch my blog Life is Good.  I appreciate her letting me borrow her blog for a day.
I'd like to offer you an opportunity to grow your audience, meet new bloggers, and to perhaps take you a bit out of your comfort zone by joining the A-Z April Challenge.

The Blogging from A to Z April Challenge was started two years ago by Arlee Bird of Tossing it Out. It grew by leaps and bounds to 1282 participants last year, and we are anticipating a lot more folks this year!
This challenge isn't just for writers. Any style of blog is welcome to participate, in fact, the variety of blogs is part of what makes the visiting so much fun. Last year we had musicians, photographers, graphic artists, sculptors, scrap-bookers, table scapers (I love those) CRAFTERS, and other blogs that defy description, but sure made the ride interesting.

Rules are simple. On April 1st, post about something that starts with the letter A. On the 2nd, something on B, and so on. You get Sundays off, except for the 1st. Whatever style blog you have, this is a challenge you can do! Some freestyle it (like I did last year) some go with a theme (a lot of folks did that, and I've decided to go that way this year). Whatever your style, you'll fit in fine. The idea is to keep it short and sweet.  You'll have more repeat visitors if you turn on your brevity function.  See?
One more thing, don't freak out about having to visit everyone. All we suggest is that you visit five new blogs a day, starting with the one after yours on the list. Five! That's totally doable, and by the end of the month, you'll have met at least 150 new blogs!

If you still have questions, you can ask me in the comments or by email, or you can check out our official blog which has hints, survival tips, and general information. On the contact us tab you'll find the emails of the co-hosts (I'm one of them), and the general info email which is 2012AZinfo@gmail.com. Lots of ways to find us, so ask away!

If you're brave enough to join, the linky list can be found by clicking the "Blogging A-Z April 2012 Challenge” tab at my blog Life is Good, or by visiting the A-Z Challenge host blog and clicking to the sign-up list tab there.

As of this moment, there are 1010 participants!  We'd love to have you, too.


Be sure and stop by Life is Good, and consider taking the A to Z challenge, and a huge thank you goes out to Tina for guest posting today!