Do you have a stash of leftover yarn? It is spring cleaning and stash-busting time, so here are a few ideas for things you can make with all those beautiful yarn scraps.
1. Who wouldn't love a sweetly embellished pair of flip-flops?
2. A set of these colorful hopscotch beanbags would make a great gift! (You can also order these on Etsy)
3. How about creating a flower bracelet for a little girl in your life?
4. Here is a neat idea for a lip balm holder.
5. Make a set of magnets.
6. Create a garland of pretty pompoms.
7. Wrap a can with yarn to create a fun vase.
9. Of course, you can always create granny squares "as you go", and eventually have enough to make an afghan.
10. Whip up a few sachets for soap or gifts.
11. Make a set (or several sets) of simple stylish coasters.
12. Create a set of bangles. If you can't actually knit or crochet, you can order some like this from Etsy.
Have you been inspired to do a little stash-busting? So many of these ideas would also make really nice gifts, so you can clean your craft space and get a head start on gift making at the same time. I know that I would love for Santa to drop a few of those gorgeous bangles in my stocking this December -- how about you?