Google+ House Revivals: Seashell Mirrors

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Seashell Mirrors

I'm taking a quick break from the beach house reno to drool over these stunning seashell mirrors.  Sometimes shell decor can feel a bit too kitschy or themey, but I think these examples are simply stunning.


I love these simple round mirrors, from Velocity Art and Design, in shades of lavender.


I first fell in love with this oyster shell mirror when I saw it at the Coastal Living Ultimate Beach House in Seabrook, WA.  We all need one of these in our courtyards, don't you think?


I love the clean lines of this white shell mirror from Newport Nautical Decor.


There is nothing kitschy about this mirror, from Tuvalu Home!  It is sheer artistry.


I love the sweet simplicity this abalone shell mirror from Jayson Home and Garden -- it looks like a flower.

Well, as much as I enjoy looking at pretty shell mirrors, I have more wallpaper to strip.  I hope you all had a fantastic Fourth.  Ours was amazing -- people around here really know how to do fireworks!  The beaches were full of glorious color and light for miles and miles, and it lasted for hours.  Too. Fun.